8 Weeks Pregnant: What's Happening in Week 8 of Your Pregnancy?. What's happening in week eight of your pregnancy? At this stage your baby is around 2 cm long as it continues to grow. Find out more about 8 weeks pregnant - https://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/pregnancy-center/8-week-pregnancy.html
BE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE OUR CHANNEL https://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=ConsumerHealthDigest
If you want to experiences a healthier, happier and beautiful pregnancy week.
From conception to birth, take a unique look on fetal development during the 9 months of pregnancy. Discover how your baby grows and what happens to your body during the whole pregnancy week.
Hey, you are 2 months pregnant now. Your baby is undergoing more compelling changes
- Your baby is ½ inch in length which is about the size of a grape
- The embryonic tail is about to disappear and your baby will now look more human
- The baby begins to perform subtle movement and the brainwave activity starts.
- The nerves are starting to function and neuron cells are branching out to form neural pathways
- The tip of the nose of your baby is now visible and the upper lip is forming
- The eyelids are growing larger and cover most of the baby's eyes
- Fingers and toes are developing
- While going for ultrasound you can see the arms have grown longer
- The limbs too are getting longer and stronger due to newly developing cartilage and bones
- Taste buds are developing on the baby's tongue and teeth beginning to develop under the gums
- During this week shoulders, elbows and knees are in the development process
- The umbilical cord is now visible and intestines are starting to develop that will migrate into baby's belly soon enough
- The heart is divided into two chambers beating as fast as 150 beats per minute
Stay tuned for next week pregnancy video only on ConsumerHealthDigest.com. Till then take care of yourself.
Download 'Little Baby Steps - The Journey of A Lifetime' App and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/baby-steps-journey-lifetime/id1031461495?mt=8
Free Download on Your Android Mobile -
Hope you enjoyed this video stay tuned with us on this social network.
Like Us On Facebook Here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Consumer-Health-Digest/185185088197077
Follow Us On Twitter Here: https://twitter.com/ConsumerHDigest
Follow Us On Google+ Here: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+ConsumerHealthDigest/posts
Follow Us On Pinterest Here: https://www.pinterest.com/ConsmerHDigest/
Follow Us On StumbleUpon Here: http://www.stumbleupon.com/stumbler/consumerHealthD
Connect Us On LinkedIn Here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/consumer-health-digest
Visit Our Official Site Here: https://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/
Thank you so much for watching!
Tags: 8 Weeks Pregnant: What's Happening in Week 8 of Your Pregnancy?, 8 weeks pregnant, 8 weeks pregnant belly, 8 weeks pregnant with twins, 8 weeks pregnant cramping, 8 weeks pregnant ultrasound, 8 weeks pregnant and bleeding, 8 weeks pregnant spotting, 8 weeks pregnant symptoms, 8 weeks pregnant heartbeat, 8 weeks pregnant bump, 8 weeks pregnant embryo, 8 weeks pregnant fetus, 8 weeks pregnant gender, 8 weeks pregnant kicking, 8 weeks pregnant less nausea, 8 weeks pregnant miscarriage, 8 weeks pregnant no symptoms, 8 weeks pregnant pain